Cyclete 2021 Limited Edition 2nd Wave – SOLD OUT!
Demand for Cycletes has dramatically exceeded our expectations – we sold-out for 2020, and the 1st wave of 2021 builds have been pre-sold!
We are now accepting a limited number of 2nd wave build reservations
CYCLETE ORDERS PLACED NOW WILL HAVE A LEAD-TIME OF 3 TO 4 MONTHS
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time
2021 Cycletes have been completely redesigned with the following new features:
- Titanium inner and outer rails
- Wider running decks with 3 degree camber for sure footed comfort
- Thru axle crank mechanism for easy maintenance of rear wheel
- Redesigned cranksets, bottom bracket and roller spindles for greater durability
- Larger Gates Carbon Drive belt and sprocket for even greater durability and less noise
- Increased chainring size mated to increased cassette size for increased gear range.
Due to lack of Ergon grip availability 2nd wave Cycletes will have a new ergonomic grip without integral bar ends.
Make your reservation today to establish your place in the build queue
Your Cyclete purchase is made in 3 installments of $1795 totaling $5385 plus shipping, and any applicable taxes/duties as follows:
- Your position in the build queue is established when we receive your first non-refundable deposit of $1795. Steven Ascher will contact you personally to welcome you to the Cyclete community and answer any questions you may have.
- Your second installment of $1795 is due about one month prior to build completion. At this time we will confirm tire selection and handlebar height.
- When your Cyclete is completed your third and final installment of $1795 is required plus additional charge for accessories, shipping and any applicable taxes / duties will be collected.
We are looking forward to building your Cyclete and sharing your cycleting adventures.
NOTE: The Cyclete is not intended for children and has a maximum rider weight of 250 lbs.